Come work for Centre Pointe Surveying
We are currently looking for an office manager.
Office Manager Responsibilities List:
- Scheduling crews and project schedules within the office
- Organizing the office needs and duties in an efficient manor to maximise resource use
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and
office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring
high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
What does an Office Manager do?
Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling crews and project schedules,
providing communications with client to expedite quotation, making office supplies
arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A
successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email
tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and
help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Errands
- Scheduling crews and project schedules
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Some background in Land Surveying to be able to understand the needs and resources required
Fill out the contact form below if you are interested in this position.